November 5th is Picture Re-take Day.† It is also Band Photo Day. You must return your unwanted photo package to the photography staff in order to receive a new package!
Halloween Safety Tips
- Walk on sidewalks or paths whenever available.
- Walk on the left side of the street if there are no sidewalks. Face the traffic.
- Cross the streets at corners, using traffic signals and crosswalks.
- Always look left, right and left again when crossing the street and keep looking as you cross.
- Practice safe behavior when walking near traffic. No pushing, running, or shoving.
- Donít let toys, phones, other electronic devices or your trick-or-treat bags distract you while walking.
- Beware of and stop at all driveways to make sure cars arenít driving in or out.
- Children out at night and under the age of 12 should have adult supervision at all times. Children should not walk alone. Trick-or-treating in groups is a good idea.
- Stick to well-lit and familiar areas.
Band Together to Fight Hunger Showcase of Marching Band Talent
The annual Band Together to Fight Hunger Showcase of Marching Band Talent will be held on Monday, November 3, 2014, at Mountain View High School.† Gates Open at 5:30 p.m. with performances beginning at 7 p.m.† The event is held to benefit the Fredericksburg Area Food Bank and donations of non-perishable food or cash donations will be accepted.† Rain date is Monday, November 10.† For more information on the event, please contact Karen Bingham at email@example.com.
Apply for Free & Reduced Meal Benefits
Student Accommodation Report 2014 - 2015
The Student Accommodation Report (SAR) provides an annual comprehensive look at the school facility use to include review of building capacity, student membership, and attendance boundaries. Click here to view the report.